If you have noticed the advertisements that appear in the search results on Google and other search engines, you are already familiar with that i.e. pay-per-click, or PPC advertising.
It is an internet advertising model used to direct bring traffic to websites, PPC marketing is a way of using the search engine advertising to generate a click on your website. It is commonly associated with the top of the Google’s Search result page that would be marked with the Yellow label. Search engines like Google and Bing make pay per click advertising available on an auction basis where the highest bidder typically earns the most prominent placement, with some caveats.
Powerful Benefits of Using PPC advertising:
There are many benefits of PPC advertising. Whether you’re trying to convince your boss or a client about the value of Google Ad Words (or Bing Ads), there’s a powerful case to be made.
PPC can have a major positive impact on most businesses and brands. If you aren’t doing any PPC marketing, you’re likely losing out on valuable traffic and revenue.
1. PPC Contributes to Business Goals: This is the most compelling reason to use ppc advertising. PPc helps you to achieve a large number of business as well as marketing goals. These goals range from high level brands exposure and thought leadership to lead submission and e-commerce sales.
2. PPC is Measurable & Traceable: A measure benefit of PPc advertising run through Ad word i.e. easily to measure and track. You will also see the high performance details including impression, clicks and conversion based on business goal.
3. PPC Works Well With Other Marketing Channels: PPC and SEO work well together as the impressions and opportunities for traffic are often to the same audience — the people using Google to find information, services, or products. The performance data of impressions, clicks, and conversions from Ad Words can provide great insight and direction on a keyword-by-keyword basis for where to prioritize SEO efforts.
4. Rich functionality and Reporting: PPC platform provide you with all the tools that are necessary to run the campaign collaborate with the team members and provide you desired results. This is considering as the business advantages because of right tools and techniques.
5.PPC advertising can drive offline sales: If you have a physical location, your customers are likely to come into your store after seeing one of your ads. Although the transaction did not take place online, their journey began with an online search. This trend is likely to increase as customers rely on search engines to guide their purchasing decisions.
6.PPC increases your customer attribution: PPC advertising will increase your customer attribution. An attribution is a number of times your audience sees your brand. The more times they interact with your business, the more likely they will convert. PPC advertising will help you increase your touch points with your audience and leads to more conversions in the future.
7. Advertise locally or globally: Google Ad Words allows you to reach out to potential customers based on location. This means you can find customers within a matter of miles from your business, if your target audience is local, or advertise to people in entire countries, regions, or across the globe. The ads can all be tailored in order to appeal to specific audiences.
In the end, PPC is very beneficial for the business because it generates a fast result by targeting the right people at right time. PPC and SEO can work together in harmony for the best possible results as they are 2 of the major components of digital marketing.